Use Streamline Health eValuator for:
Cloud-based, Automated Pre-Bill Analysis
Efficient and compliant coding is more essential than ever for healthcare providers in achieving revenue integrity. With a cascade of evolving regulations, ICD-10 and declining reimbursements, significant dollars are at risk and the consequences for non-compliance are severe.
Streamline Health eValuator is a cloud-based solution that provides real-time insight, advice and rationale to guide coders on potential changes in coding and/or clinical documentation. Using proprietary algorithms developed from decades of auditing experience and data, Streamline Health eValuator can intelligently analyze, score and rank every chart in real time based on both the likelihood of DRG validity and potential financial impact of coding and/or clinical documentation errors. Using this insight, you can prioritize and address the cases with the greatest opportunity or risk prior to billing.
Achieve Revenue Integrity with:
The Next Generation Approach to Confirming Revenue Certainty
- Intelligently analyzes charts and makes recommendations prior to billing submission— directly within a coder’s workflow—while still tracking changes for later independent review
- Coder advice is designed to be educational—all of the advice in Streamline Health eValuator is written to enable ongoing coder development
- Advice can be modified and customized at any time, enabling organizations to only select rules that make sense for their environment
- Provides out-of-the-box integration with Optum CAC and 3M CAC, along with easy HL7 integration to many other systems
- Cloud-based infrastructure reduces the need for on-site support, and all solution and rule updates are applied with no need for IT support
- In-depth executive reporting to highlight coder efficiency and accuracy