Manage Key Workflow Processes for Virtually Any Type of Audit
Successful audit defense is more than just a program to address Recovery Audit Contracting (RAC). A comprehensive audit strategy requires a comprehensive audit management tool. AuditWare addresses the enterprise-wide cash flow risk arising from both governmental and private payor audits, accelerating the audit process and ensuring compliance while minimizing audit recovery risks to Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payor reimbursements.
By automating the manual processes, stages, and levels of an appeal AuditWare empowers your organization to manage and monitor critical financial requests with the flexibility to meet the unique needs of a variety of different audit types. Easily manage deadlines, share and update information, research details of each identified audit account in a user-friendly interface, and even identify high-risk in-house or recently discharged patients through a comprehensive level of care analysis.
With AuditWare, your organization can isolate the areas where denials occur, develop more effective practice patterns, and track and manage time-sensitive appeal activities. Simplify the intricate audit and appeals process with a workflow designed exclusively for your organization’s needs.
- Build workflows for virtually any type of audit (e.g. RAC, MIC, MAC, ADR, etc.)
- Create a database with all at-risk accounts and tag each audit type with its own pre-defined workflow template of stages and follow-up actions
- Summarize denial reasons and detail information about overturned accounts
- Correlate Medicare RAC accounts with other payor accounts
- Set automatic deadlines and target dates for each account at every level/stage of the audit process
- Provide instant access to appeal status and recent audit activity, outcome reporting, balance, and patient and transaction level details for each account