Maximize Overall Cash Collections and Minimize the Cost to Collect
Prioritizing receivable collections and driving ownership and accountability among staff members are real challenges for any healthcare organization. How do you focus and track the accounts that will yield the maximum net revenue possible and manage complex denial processes? With ARWare, our real-time accounts receivable and denial workflow solution, organizations can instantly prioritize the entire accounts receivable management and liquidation process in order to minimize the cost to collect and maximize overall cash collections.
Equipped with a proprietary expected reimbursement algorithm, ARWare helps your organization accelerate cash flow with improved stratification metrics, and increases transparency into collector productivity and outcomes. With ARWare, managers can build and modify collector worklists instantaneously to align with their accounts receivable collection strategy, and simplify the liquidation process by syncing documentation, follow-up activity, and other critical worklist-level information directly with legacy systems.
The workflow’s instant drill-down filtering and sorting capabilities give users the freedom and flexibility to analyze the data they need to maximize financial performance. By recording key metrics such as claim status and activity codes at the worklist and user levels, including denial reason codes, users are always able to find the data they need to make informed, actionable decisions. Your organization is able to facilitate business process automation, transparency, and accountability to connect the actions of healthcare providers directly to quality outcomes.
- Proprietary expected reimbursement algorithm to accelerate cash flow and keep accounts receivable days minimized
- Automate and prioritize web-based worklists to accelerate cash flow post implementation
- Enable users to collaborate and perform daily work functions from a secure online network
- Digitize paper-based workflow activities into measurable data
- Send alerts and notifications to selected users throughout critical stages
- Integrates with our 835DenialWare solution for advanced denial reporting and integrated denial-driven work lists