Computer Assisted Coding (CAC), CDI, Physician Query and Abstracting in one solution!
Collabra™ is an integrated web-based software suite that enhances the productivity of CDI and Coding staff, and enables them to seamlessly share patient data.
- Integrated computer-assisted coding (CAC)
- Both ICD-9 & ICD-10 coding capability
- Total query management
- Integrated CDI processing
- Powerful reporting.
- enhanced coding efficiency
- streamlined CDI workflow
- improved documentation & CMI
- appropriate reimbursement
- improved physician satisfaction
- accurate quality reporting.
Meeting today’s communications challenge
Collabra addresses a critical challenge: most healthcare facilities do not have an automated process to enable CDI and Coding to share data. Coders are often unaware of the work their CDI colleagues have already completed on a chart. If physician queries are not included as part of the permanent patient record, coders may find themselves duplicating CDI queries. At the same time, CDI staff typically have no way to know the final outcome on their cases, rendering them unable to assess the impact of their documentation improvement effort.
Collabra enables CDI staff and coders to work together, utilizing a shared database. Coders can easily access concurrent query information. CDI staff can now see the final coding on a case and compare it to the concurrent documentation improvement efforts.
Integrates Four Leading Components
Collabra combines the industry’s leading CDI and coding solutions into a single, integrated software suite:
- Patented computer-assisted coding tool with NLP streamlines concurrent chart review and coding workflows
- Works with the encoder of your choice
- Powered by EMscribe®
- Automates your Clinical Documentation Improvement process from start to finish
- Includes physician query functionality for CDI users
- Streamlines chart abstracting & coding
- Eliminates manual handoffs via built-in workflow engine
- Optional CodeAlert tool automatically flags cases for additional review, based on your facility’s criteria
- Automates & standardizes your physician query process
- Allows physicians to respond to queries quickly & easily
- Optional mobile device access provides added flexibility, improves physician satisfaction
With Collabra, concurrent review, coding and query data can be compiled across all applicable encounter types in the enterprise to easily generate management reports, including…
- query rates &query response times
- top DRGs queried
- coding productivity
- summary by physician service
- computer-assisted coding results.
In addition, a CDI Impact report compares concurrent documentation improvement efforts to final outcomes.